276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SafeSound Personal alarm (the loudest) with 1 battery

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sos strobe light: This allows you to increase the perimeter and the ease of attracting the attention of people who are close to you. In the city where I live, we have a lot of crimes and a friend of mine who is a police officer recommended that I buy the self-defense siren SafeSound Pro, so I did not hesitate and really after buying I have peace of mind and not only that, I avoid being robbed or raped. From UK: Be warned! They do not tell you that it is battery operated. It does come installed with LR44 battery though, which will last for mostly two years. If used often, then it will last for 12 months. (These batteries do go dead if not used). Then, you will need batteries at a cost of 7 UK pounds per alarm as sold by them, every one or two years to refill. This becomes too costly to maintain and as years go by, prices go up too. One of the first things to keep in mind is that, in high-pressure situations, people can be overcome by fear and entirely shut down. What if I accidentally pepper spray an innocent person while using the self defense device? Additional features. If you’re purchasing a personal safety alarm because you jog at night, are a night worker or take frequent walks after dark, looking for an alarm with an LED flashlight might be practical. Furthermore, an alarm that features a flashing strobe light will draw more attention in the dark.

Power source and length of standby charge. Whether using a rechargeable or battery-powered alarm, a personal alarm has a “standby” charge, which refers to how long the battery or charge holds without activating the alarm. Knowing an alarm has a six-month or full year standby battery life or charge may provide some peace of mind in the event you actually have to use the alarm. All five of these personal alarms have their own benefits and uses. Which one is right for you will largely depend on what you’re looking for. Let’s summarize what we’ve learned. Personal safety alarm companies recommend their products for everyone, though many direct their marketing efforts toward women (especially women who often walk alone or at night). This recommendation isn’t surprising in light of the fact that 81% of women report experiencing sexual harassment or assault at some point, and 34% of women report being followed, according to a 2018 national study on sexual harassment and assault conducted by Growth From Knowledge (GFK) for the organization Stop Street Harassment [4] The Facts Behind the #METOO Movement: A National Study on Sexual Harassment and Assault. Stop Street Harassment. Accessed 12/8/2022. . Long lasting battery: it has a life-long battery that makes you feel assured you its use twenty-four hours of the day. Most of us are very vulnerable, we either love running and hiking, or we work until late at night. We never know when things such as robbery, assault or kidnapping will occur. They often are very traumatic situations that we don’t see coming, and in the moment, we can’t think clearly of a way to escape or to ask for help.After that experience, I bought another one for my 21-year-old sister so that when she leaves, I and my parents will have peace of mind. “ Battery expires: you should carry an extra battery, in case the current battery dies and you become helpless. Audible at large distances: when you trigger it, the SafeSound Pro will emit a sound of 130db, which is VERY loud, helpful to let anybody near know you need help. It is louder than an ambulance siren. I live in the forest, and we have had a bear sighting this summer so, I bought the bear spray but realized that the container was large and awkward to carry while hiking. Then I did research and realized that bears will run when they encounter loud noises, so this alarm is compact and much easier to carry while out and about. Additional features: Personal alarm devices sometimes have additional safety options. Some are equipped with a whistle that can be used in the event the device fails to activate. Several of the alarms we looked at also include a flashlight. You can illuminate the path to your car or home in poorly lit areas or use the light to get someone’s attention if you need help. Personal safety alarm prices

It can be scary when a stranger starts following you. Most people tend to think they would do everything in their power to keep themselves safe, but when it really happens, many people don’t know how to react in these situations. The average American is 10 minutes away from a shooting and 70% of all school shootings have been committed by students. I have to travel to many countries because of my job. I never go outside in any country without my SafeSound Pro, especially when they are countries with a high crime rate, but I always use it no matter which country it is; Canada, Chile, Australia, United Kingdom, Haiti, Africa, etc. It is my companion in my travels both for work or for pleasure. Here you have a photo of my SafeSound Pro.This alarm uses a pair of CR2032 batteries, which will last for about 40 minutes of use. Keep in mind that the flashlight will also drain the battery. If you’re using it as a flashlight, you’ll want to change your batteries regularly. Personal Safety Alarm FAQ Why use a personal alarm? Pin-activated alarms work like a grenade. You pull on a cord, ring, or loop to remove a pin or bolt from the device, sounding the alarm. Deactivation varies between models. When you learn how to activate your personal safety alarm, make sure you know how to turn it off.

Power is provided by a CR1632 watch battery. It has enough juice to run the siren for 30 minutes. Better yet, it has an impressive five-year shelf life. The kit also comes with a pair of spares in case you need to change them out. 4. Mini Guardian 4G Medical Alert System

Final Verdict

They immediately went to see what was happening and found out my mother had fallen in the bathroom. They helped her right away. That was such a scary situation, what would have my mother do without her personal alarm? I’m so grateful I find out about this product. We feel better knowing she can ask for help whenever and wherever she needs it.” I bought SafeSound Pro, Personal Safety Alarm, worried about Halloween because my children go out to visit houses and in 2018 a girl disappeared, causing me great stress but I did not want to take away the illusion from my child, so I decided to buy.

Personal safety is a widespread concern. According to Gallup polls conducted in 2021 and 2022, 37% of people in the U.S. fear walking alone somewhere within a mile of their home [1] Crime. Gallup.com. Accessed 12/5/2022. . Furthermore, an estimated one out of three women and one out of nine men experience some form of sexual harrassment in public in their lifetimes, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) [2] Fast Facts: Preventing Sexual Violence . Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Accessed 12/7/2022. . Dangerous situations are difficult to predict, and gauging how to best protect oneself isn’t always easy. I bought one because I was going to college in the night shift, when class was over I had to walk and wait alone at the bus stop, this was every night. I have not had to use it but I feel way more relief now that I have one SafeSound Pro.” SafeSound Pro is being used by hundreds of our customers and they are all very happy with the results. Here are a few testimonies to show what a great device it is. This is a little different from the other alarms because it doesn’t emit an audible siren. Instead, it’s designed to connect you to emergency services. Press the button on the front, and you’ll be instantly connected to a trained operator. They can then get you in touch with an ambulance or other emergency services as needed.Button-activated devices are similar to car key fobs. These models require you to press the button once to sound the alarm as opposed to holding down the button. I was robbed and thank God only my wallet was taken from me and that caused me strong post-traumatic stress. I was almost paranoid; I hardly left my house thinking that I could have been raped. I even thought of moving to another city. Safety alarms can be good for more than deterring crime. They can also be excellent tools for the elderly. Suppose you live in an apartment and take a bad fall. You’re in a building with other people in the other units, but you have no way to call for help. If you’re holding a safety alarm, you can just set off the siren. Provided it’s loud enough, it’s going to get your neighbors’ attention.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment