276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Repres Natural World Old Eng Poetry (Cambridge Studies in Anglo-Saxon England, Series Number 27)

£18.885£37.77Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

McLeod, who is both non-binary and the show's sole Canadian performer, felt that lightning when Morissette's legendary 1995 album was turned into a family drama touching on everything from sexual assault to opioid abuse to LGBTQ+ rights to white privilege. The original Broadway run debuted in 2019 with a different cast. The Canadian production began in Mirvish's off-season in 2022. But more than the potential impacts all this would have on their future, what was most surprising to McLeod was remembering how they felt in the past, when they first heard about the role. Despite being a professional actor and singer, McLeod still experiences what they call "horrific stage fright," which only recently started to improve. That fear reached its highest point in delivering the play's show-stopping number, You Oughta Know, to Morissette herself the very first time the two met, during rehearsals.

I just knew if I could get in the room, I was like, 'I will book this. This is so meant for me,'" they explained in an interview with CBC News. "It was like this weird lightning feeling." Les métiers de l'Education nationale, l'information sur les recrutements et concours, les carrières et les informations et services de gestion des ressources humaines.

The 26-year-old performer knew it when the first details of the Jagged Little Pill musical came out, knew it on the red-eye flight from Calgary to New York to audition between performances of another production, and definitely knew it the first time they sang Alanis Morissette's music in the same room as Alanis herself. McLeod appears alongside Teralin Jones, who plays Frankie, one of the leads in Jagged Little Pill. (Evan Zimmerman/MurphyMade/Mirvish) Heading to Canada

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment