276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO Star Wars: Mini X-Wing Starfighter (Dark Packaging) Set 30051 (Bagged)

£89.995£179.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are so many talented Lego builders around the world but not all of them have the means to achieve their more ambitious creations. As a town/CITY collector this set gives me easy access to parts and color that I dont usually have or can't easily acquire.

The two minifigures included are the pilot version of Luke Skywalker, along with his faithful astromech R2-D2. Heads up for those in the US, UK and EU - today is your final day to score 2x Insider Points on all purchases! The display stand angles the X-wing upwards so if you have it on a high shelf you probably will see the underside.

It’s been ten years since the last Ultimate Collector’s Series version of the X-wing, so it’s not surprising to see a new LEGO version in 2023. Finally, there’s a spot to place the Luke Skywalker minifigure, although it partially blocks the info plaque. Playability: 10/10 It's a great little ship to swoosh, you can adjust the wings, and it looks great. I must say TLG did a good job on the wings and the thrusters for this mini, it really looks accurate. LEGO made new 3×3 curved panels which look wonderful for the external bodywork, while 2×2 tiles are placed on their side to represent the intakes.

The 2023 LEGO UCS X-Wing Starfighter goes on sale on 1 May 2023 for LEGO VIPs, ahead of a general release on 4 May 2023.X-wing Starfighter joins a prestigious lineup of LEGO Star Wars sets, and has a lot to live up to – let’s see if this set can stand out!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment