276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hello Bello Baby Wipes 60 ct

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

At Hello Bello our goal is to make each diaper change a little easier so you can get on with the unmissable adventure of parenting. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. They're super soft and super strong, able to handle any mess that your little ones throw at you (literally). Water, Soduim Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate, Decyl Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Aloe Narnadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Chamomila Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract.

Some other wipe brands packaging is so big and bulky that I don't like putting them in my bag but these are perfect. The views expressed in community are solely the opinions of participants, and do not reflect those of Peanut. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.Tender and tough: specially designed to be ultra-gentle for sensitive skin and ultra-mighty for life's little messes. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Premium for all - our mission is to create the highest quality products at the most reasonable cost, because we believe every child deserves the best.

I received a box of Hello Bello wipes as a gift and I waited to use them till I ran out of all the other brands. Using a botanical blend of aloe and chamomile extract, you can trust them to help quickly soothe and clean baby's delicate skin.Discontinue if irritation or redness occurs and keep away from children to avoid choking or suffocation. Hello bello wipes are here to help with whatever they throw at you (literally)designed to keep your family clean today and healthy tomorrow. Gifts and promotional sale items can be exchanged within 30 days from the day the purchaser receives the merchandise.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment