276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gillette Antiperspirant Deodorant Gel For Men, 420 ml (70 ml x 6), 48-Hour Invisible Sweat and Odour Protection, Cool Wave

£1.695£3.39Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To qualify for a refund or replacement, products need to be complete with all components and original packaging. Choisissez simplement votre rasoir préféré, planifiez l’horaire de livraison et profitez de votre rasage. The non-staining clear gel antiperspirant controls odor and wetness for 24-hours: smells great, works, great. If you do not update your preferences, we will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news. Despite trying some of the organic alternatives on the market ,they are still not as good as this, and can leave a residue on your clothing at the armpits.

Gillette Clear Gel Cool Wave is both antiperspirant and deodorant, giving you protection against sweat and odour for 48 hours.Gillette Clear Gel is non-irritant* and is highlighted by a fresh subtle scent that goes easy on your senses.

Gillette Clear Gel Arctic Ice is both antiperspirant and deodorant, giving you a powerful sweat and odour protection. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Wm Morrisons Supermarkets Limited prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. what’s required of an ordinary antiperspirant, Gillette Clinical Advanced Soft Solid neutralizes odor and provides 72 hours of prescription strength sweat protection. En vous inscrivant à un abonnement de rasage Gillette, vous en obtenez un gratuit à l’achat de trois. If not completely satisfied send original receipt, UPC, and unused portion of product within 60 days of purchase for a refund.

Anti-perspirants help to reduce sweat by forming a superficial layer of plugs just below the skin's surface, which help to reduce sweat. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.

It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement. If at any time you would like to opt out from marketing, you can visit the Privacy Preferences page and select the relevant options.Gillette Clear Gel features Dri-Tech technology, providing invisible sweat protection for 72 confident hours. Aqua, Aluminum Zirconium Octachlorohydrex Gly, Alcohol Denat, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Calcium Chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Parfum, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol. We recommend checking the list of product ingredients directly on its packaging due to potential changes. We guarantee that you will experience prescription strength wetness protection with Gillette Clinical Strength.

BUTANE, ISOBUTANE, PROPANE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ALUMINUM CHLOROHYDRATE, PARFUM, CYCLODEXTRIN, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, AQUA, LINALOOL, COUMARIN, BENZYL BENZOATE, LIMONENE, EUGENOL. The company was founded in 1985 by the American businessman King Camp Gillette who set out to design the perfect razor. You can update your blades or frequency, pause your deliveries or cancel anytime from within your Account. I have been using the Gillette Antiperspirant Deodorant Gel For Men for years, and I can confidently say that it is the only antiperspirant that effectively controls my sweat and odor. La technologie Dri-Tech vous procure une protection contre la transpiration de confiance et invisible pendant 72 heures.

Vous pouvez mettre à jour le choix de vos lames ou la fréquence de livraison, suspendre les livraisons ou annuler en tout temps à partir de votre compte. Despite being a woman, I have found that this product works wonders for me, which is why I keep coming back to it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment